It is an easy dish that can be proposed for important occasions, as first course.
It is a very traditional dish and it has many variations depending on geographical area or on the ingredients one has at home.
Needless to emphasize that no one can ‘transcend the quality’ of the fish used, which must be fresh.
• 600 grams of spaghetti
• 300 grams of squid
• 300 grams of prawns
• 300 grams of polyp
• 250 grams of mussels
• 250 grams of clams
• 1 glass of white wine
• olive oil
• 2 bunches of parsley
200 grams of cherry tomatoes
If the clams do not open throw away the close ones before proceeding with the addition of other fish.
1. Brown the crushed garlic with oil and chilli.
2. Combine clams and white wine.
3. Once the clams have opened add the mussels.
4. Following combine squid (cut into pieces) and shrimp.
5. Boil the octopus and cut it into pieces.
6. Shell the shrimps and add the polyp.
7. Add the tomatoes, washed and cut in half.
8. Cook the spaghetti in salted water.
9. Drain the pasta and add to sauce.
10. Stir-fry a few minutes.
Finally add the pepper and the chopped parsley.