For those crossing Italy as the end of year draws closer, preparations for festivities are under way. The unpredictable weather, make travels this time of year more exciting and adventurous. The heat of the summer months is a distant memory, the moody winds of today driving the sea up onto the shore make us feel comfortable in our winter gear …
Roaring 1920s New Years Eve Event
Il Bottaccio in Versilia is a 17th century water-powered olive mill transformed into an exclusive 5 star luxury hotel, a monumental task for an outstanding achievement.
New year’s eve in Forte dei Marmi at Il Bottaccio will be a different even this year, a theme party where Guest are invited to dress in accordance with the 1920s dress and makeup code: the evening will be animated by Charleston Dancers and the live music of the Dixieland Band.
To make the evening even more special, interesting and exciting, prizes will be awarded to Guests for the best costume and makeup.
The new year will be welcomed with Fireworks on the hotel property.
The new year’s eve party Menu:
- Bottaccio’s Amuse Bouche
- Crispy red Mullet with Wild Rice in Basil and Pine nut Sauce
- Fresh Pasta stuffed with Lobster in Crabmeat Soup
- Gilthead with violet Potatoes and Foie Gras
- Venison with Rasberries and Balsamic Vinegar Pumpkin puree with red lentils
- Green Tea and Date Sorbet
- Chocolate Mille-feuille with passion fruit and fresh Custard cream
Cost per participant: € 150,00 per person – wines and spirits a la carte