Be careful because sometimes faster and easier recipes are tricky.
This recipe, like the pasta with garlic and oil should be done with great attention to the timing and the manner of implementation.
it seems a simple sauce with sausage, but you must give prominence to the flavour and aroma of saffron.
So pay attention to quantities!
Ingredients for 4 people:
250 gr. sausage
200 gr. tomato puree
2 tablespoons Parmesan
1 teaspoon pure saffron in threads
1 knob of butter
– Take a container with airtight lid, pour a little boiling water and put the saffron to steep for at least a couple of hours.
– In a pan cook the chopped onion with the butter.
– Remove the skin to the sausage. Crumble sausage in frying pan and cook, stirring frequently.
– Add the Parmesan, then the tomatoes and cook for about twenty minutes.
– Add the salt and a few minutes before removing the sauce from the heat add the saffron.
– Complete the cooking and add the sauce to the pasta, boiled in hot water until “al dente”.
Photos from the Albums of: catepol, Rachel Black, fabriziocolors, gptwisted, marcomassarotto and poluz.