Spaghetti al Caviale.
Spaghetti with caviar is an Italian recipe, however it is not possible to determine in which area it was born or where it was elaborated so to become part of the Italian Cuisine. This dish is easy to prepare and is well suited to the many seconds of fish that are found in traditional Italian Cooking.
Someone says it is aphrodisiac!
Ingredients for 4 people:
350 gr. spaghetti or tagliatelle
40 gr. caviar
30 gr. Butter
4 tablespoons tomato sauce (if you like)
1 glass of cognac
4 tablespoons cream
1 teaspoon lemon juice
coarsely minced ground pepper
– Put the butter in a frying pan and melt on very low heat.
– Add the caviar, the cream, a sage leaf, and the cognac.
– Cook over low heat for about 5 minutes and stir occasionally.
– Boil spaghetti or tagliatelle until al dente in a large pot with salted water (if you use a very salty caviar avoid salt in the cooking water for pasta).
– Drain the spaghetti and pour into the pan and cook well, then sprinkle with a few drops of lemon juice and mix well.
– Serve immediately.
Photos from the Albums of: sunday driver, monteregina, Cavin, Marco Veringa and su-lin.