• 350 gr. rice
• 150 gr. sausage
• 15 gr. dried mushrooms
• 1 / 2 sliced onion
• 2 artichokes
• 2 tablespoons green peas
• 1oo ml of broth
• 40 gr. butter
• 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan Cheese
• 1 bit of white wine
• salt and pepper to taste
– Soften the mushrooms in warm water;
– In a casserole, preferably earthenware, lightly brown the onion in gr. 40 of butter;
– Add the skinned and crumbled sausage, the squeezed mushrooms, the peas and the artichokes cut into thin round slices;
– Saute over high heat, add salt, pepper and add a ladle of hot broth and a tablespoon of water where the mushrooms were soaked;
– Cook slowly for half an hour.
– Meanwhile, in a separate saucepan, boil the rice in about a litre of boiling salted water.
– After 5 minutes of cooking, drain it quickly so to drain it roughly and pour it into the sauce, adding wine, the remaining butter and the grated cheese.
– Stir and bake for half an hour at 200 degrees until the rice is cooked, very dry on the surface. It must have formed a golden crust.
– Serve warm.